What are the advantages of Binance Coin?
BNB token is traded in pairs with 400+ cryptocurrencies. Since Binance partners with a large amount of Asian-based cryptocurrencies, it has a serious advantage over Western exchanges
The offer is gradually decreased which means scarcity can make the asset more expensive. Burning of BNB coin may positively influence its cost in the mid- and long-term
Binance exchange is capable of processing up to 1.4 mln transactions per second, which means you can trade BNB instantly without overpaying. It applies to all the cryptocurrencies supported by the platform
Binance features minimal commission fees and discounts for traders. The discount percent from 50% to 6% will be applicable during 4 years for BNB holders
Being one of the world’s most popular assets, Binance Coin can be used to make online payments. In 2018, over 150 trading platforms accepted BNB token payments, and their number is growing steadily
BNB has already proved to be a highly perspective asset, and its price can grow further in the following years. General BNB price predictions are optimistic
Binance Coin Price (USD), 24h % Price and Volume
Binance Coin Price
24 Hours Price
+ 2.39 %
24 Hours Volume
$ 278 670 894
How to buy Binance Coin?
The creators of Binance coin cryptocurrency plan to extend its functionality further and introduce the features of Ethereum (smart contracts, anonymous exchange, the establishment of a fully decentralized exchange for BNB coin trading). Binance DEX will support hardware and desktop wallets and offer the in-built online wallet.
Although Binance coin fully complies with cryptocurrency industry standards and is a typical ERC-20 token, it’s totally devoid of anonymity – this is probably the main flaw in its blockchain. Binance imposes the following limitations:
- Users need to submit their email to access some basic functions and withdraw up to 2 BNB daily
- To access the extended list of features, traders need to verify their mobile phone number (it can be a Chinese number only) and a photograph. It allows withdrawing up to 100 BNB token per day
- To get access to all the available functions and totally remove withdrawal limits, users are required to undergo an individual video interview with the Binance customer support team
Both Binance and Binance Coin have a well-established reputation, which attracts serious investors. The coin’s popularity is growing since the asset has already proved its viability and profitability. Recently introduced projects (Binance Chain and Binance Launchpad) raised the trust to the token.
Today, the daily trading volume on Binance exchange reaches $1bln, and the turnover continues growing together with Binance coin cost. Thus, it is a highly-recommended long-term investment and a nice solution for day trading.
Need to purchase BNB token quickly? Let Robopay be your ultimate trading tool! Our online crypto trading platform allows you to buy BNB with crypto or fiat using a bank card. You don’t have to register on third-party exchanges – become a Robopay client and enjoy flawless crypto trading with minimal fees!
Our trading platform boasts the following advantages:
- Instant exchange – transactions are completed and verified within a few seconds only!
- Minimal commissions and bonuses for loyal customers.
- We support a large variety of cryptocurrencies – trade BNB token in pair with popular and new coins.
- 24/7 customer support available via live chat and tickets.
- Intuitive and clear interface makes trading comprehensive for both beginners and advanced users.
- All essential trading tools are presented on a single platform.
Robopay is the ultimate choice for traders who value their time and money.
Price predictions of BNB
Want to discover Binance coin price predictions? Don’t forget to check our blog: we provide a lot of useful information regarding BNB price forecasts and experts’ opinions.
Generally, BNB price predictions are optimistic. The vast majority of crypto prediction websites mention the raise of BNB cost by 40-60%. For example:
- According to WalletInvestor, Binance coin cost should reach $26 in 2020. It means the coin will rise by almost 60%. By 2025, its price should reach $120.
- TradingBeasts claims BNB should grow up to $19.55 during the following months, and reach $27.45 by 2022.
- DigitalCoinPrice’s forecast for 2020 is $30.7, which means the coin should double its value. It will be followed by a not very bullish period when BNB will be worth $50.9 by 2025.
All in all, BNB cryptocurrency has all chances to rise by 50-70% during 2020 because Binance continues expanding. Until recently, it has been a purely Asian platform. Today, it has customers from all over the world. Besides, Binance US platform has been launched separately – it’s available for all US residents except for New York.
Being the world’s Top-10 cryptocurrency, BNB is a smart investment in both short and long haul. Consider adding it your crypto portfolio – it will be an easy task with Robopay!
Binance Coin news
Binance CEO: Cryptocurrency Market Could Grow Thousandfold
Changpeng Zhao in an interview with RBC-Crypto compared digital money with Uber and explained why cryptocurrencies will outstrip the traditional finance market
Cryptocurrency technical analysis: cryptocurrency assets began the rally
Top crypto assets have been in an uptrend this week. One of the reasons for the growth was the positive dynamics in the US stock market. This was facilitated by the decision of the US Federal Reserve to continue the asset repurchase program in current volumes until March 2021. In addition, a number of news has influenced the digital asset market.
Cryptocurrency technical analysis: bears drive the crypto market movement
The negative sentiment continues to reign in the crypto asset market, as indicated by technical and fundamental analyzes. Thus, the drop in demand for many top altcoins caused by the bitcoin correction has already led to the fact that the bears have reached many targets located in the support area. At the same time, several interesting events took place on the crypto market over the past working week.