What are the advantages of the Enjin Coin?
Enjin platform can be integrated with many different games. Today, almost 20 mln gamers around the world use ENJ to manage their virtual goods and get services in the blockchain-based communities
Enjin coin can be purchased on the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, including Binance. It is traded in pairs with many different cryptos, so you can buy or sell it without problems
Enjin blockchain is a trust-free platform that resolves the issue of token theft and allows to reduce transaction commission. This is why it’s becoming a highly-demanded payment platform for gamers
Enjin coin transactions can be performed without the participation of any third party. Smart contracts allow for fast and safe ENJ operations on the basis of the blockchain – gamers don’t have to trust each other
There’s no need to buy costly mining equipment – ENJ coins were distributed among gamers during the ICO, and now can only be earned in gaming communities, or purchased on cryptocurrency exchanges
Since this blockchain is becoming increasingly popular among gamers around the world, there are bright perspectives for the crypto, and Enjin coin price may grow greatly in the following year
Enjin Coin Price (USD), 24h % Price and Volume
Enjin Coin Price
24 Hours Price
+ 0.07 %
24 Hours Volume
$ 6 027 187
How to buy Enjin Coin?
As we’ve mentioned, Enjin coin promises to become a new standard in the gaming industry. Aside from serving to create blockchain-based communities for players, ENJ also allows for fast and safe transactions. The platform provides proof of ownership, so once you buy some virtual goods, you can be sure those will belong to you. The risk of theft is non-existent.
Other interesting features of this blockchain include:
- Trading of virtual objects from different games is possible
- Users can set up virtual stores
- Gamers can be rewarded with virtual currency or virtual goods
- Special markers can be created to provide some features, elements, and privileges
There have been 1 bln ENJ tokens emitted, but they will be burnt, which is expected to boost Enjin coin price growth in the long term. If you want to invest in Enjin coin, it’s high time to make a purchase. Where to buy it?
Robopay allows you to buy Enjin coin instantly with a bank card for fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) or other cryptocurrencies. Our online crypto-exchange service supports 100+ popular cryptocurrencies and makes trading flawless and strikingly fast. All you need to do is register, specify the number of tokens you need and select a payment method – Robopay will do the rest!
Why do customers prefer our service?
- Instant transaction processing. Robopay processes transactions within a couple of seconds. No more waiting for order execution – we make trading simple as that!
- Safe wallets for each supported cryptocurrency. Use your Robopay account to manage cryptos and store your coins in a long term.
- Blog with useful information about Enjin coin: reviews of the best wallets and exchanges, price predictions, etc.
- Bonuses for loyal customers and the referral program for getting extra income.
- Low fees. You don’t have to register on third-party exchange platforms and check crypto trading rates. No more fuss with orders – let the exchange compare and choose the best rates!
Enjin Coin news
BlockFi is raising interest rates on bitcoin and ether
Cryptocurrency lender BlockFi revealed it will raise interest rates on Bitcoin and Ether, effective April 1
ConsenSys, EY team up with Microsoft to build an Ethereum-based protocol for enterprise use cases
ConsenSys and Ernst & Young (EY) announced the two firms are developing a new Ethereum-based protocol, dubbed Baseline Protocol, in collaboration with Microsoft.
Most large cap cryptoassets are now negative for the year
With the recent market turmoil most large cryptoassets saw their year-to-date (YTD) returns turn negative. Bitcoin is now down 15.85% while Ethereum is down 0.95%.