What are the advantages of Stellar?
Stellar Lumens allows changing any cryptocurrencies without the need for preliminary conversion. The exchange transactions are performed via a decentralized platform that allows for instant financial operations. There’s no need to wait for order execution
Unlike the Bitcoin platform that sends transactions to the common pool for the further processing, Stellar sends transactions directly to the nodes for verification. The process of XLM transaction processing takes 2-5 seconds only
Thanks to the use of Stellar Consensus Protocol instead of the traditional Proof-of-Work, the process of XLM transaction verification is less energy-consuming and more cost-efficient than in Bitcoin and some other blockchains
XLM coin is listed on the majority of popular cryptocurrency exchanges and is traded in pairs with many crypto tokens. It can be used for online transactions even in countries that prohibit cryptocurrencies or don’t widely use them
Being one of the most popular and regularly used cryptocurrencies in the world, Stellar Lumens has over 2.500% ROI and can still grow further. XLM price is very likely to go up in the nearest couple of years – it depends on the market and technical achievements
Stellar Lumens company has a lot of pretty popular partners, including IBM, Stripe, KlickEx, Remitr, Pesa Choice, etc. It means Stellar blockchain has sufficient support and will be developed further
Stellar Price (USD), 24h % Price and Volume
24 Hours Price
- 1.60 %
24 Hours Volume
$ 727 146 911
How to buy Stellar?
Before you decide whether you want to invest in Stellar, let’s take a closer look at its advantages and peculiarities. Stellar blockchain is one of the most technologically advances platforms of its kind released in 2014. Stellar has a few competitive advantages that make it stand out:
It supports over 1,000 XLM transactions per second, which makes it a perfect pick for regular payments and cryptocurrency exchange. Scalability is not a problem with the XLM token.
- Stellar blockchain features a clean and intuitive API and supports basic smart contracts, as well as multi-signatures. This is an open-source project, which means third-party companies and developers can contribute to its growth or use Stellar blockchain as the foundation for some new projects.
- Stellar is supported by the majority of cryptocurrency wallets and exchanges – this asset is highly popular among users from all over the world. Also, it offers the official wallet called ‘Stellar Desktop Client’.
- Instead of mining, Stellar blockchain uses SCP (Consensus Protocol) which boosts energy efficiency and partially helps to solve the problem of fraud.
Taken all the above-mentioned factors into account, we can conclude that Stellar blockchain is still a very advanced and powerful project with a lot of perspectives ahead – it will have a positive impact on the XLM price in the future.
Want to invest in XLM but don’t know where to purchase it?
Robopay online cryptocurrency converter allows for instant Stellar purchase with minimal fees. Use fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) on your credit card or any other cryptocurrency (we support 100+ tokens).
Why Robopay is a perfect choice for cryptocurrency trading?
- Instant transactions. Robopay allows for fast buy/sell transactions – you don’t have to spend your time on order execution and tiresome personality verification procedures.
- Low fees. Robopay minimizes transaction fees, so you don’t have to compare rates and visit multiple exchanges. Let it offer you the best value for the price.
- 24/7 customer support. We help our clients solve issues in the timeliest manner possible.
- Blog with useful information (Stellar Lumens price predictions, reviews of the best wallets and exchanges, and so much more.
BlockFi is raising interest rates on bitcoin and ether
Cryptocurrency lender BlockFi revealed it will raise interest rates on Bitcoin and Ether, effective April 1
ConsenSys, EY team up with Microsoft to build an Ethereum-based protocol for enterprise use cases
ConsenSys and Ernst & Young (EY) announced the two firms are developing a new Ethereum-based protocol, dubbed Baseline Protocol, in collaboration with Microsoft.
Most large cap cryptoassets are now negative for the year
With the recent market turmoil most large cryptoassets saw their year-to-date (YTD) returns turn negative. Bitcoin is now down 15.85% while Ethereum is down 0.95%.