- Enter addresses
- Awaiting deposit
- Awaiting exchange
BTC to ETH converter
Being present on every cryptocurrency exchange, BTC ETH is a trendy pair among traders. If you want to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum, feel free to use Robopay online service. We guarantee instant swapping, agreeable rates, and absolute convenience. We offer reliable crypto wallets and efficient exchange instruments for every user.
Exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Ethereum (ETH)
The process of Bitcoin to Ethereum exchange has never been so simple: Robopay makes crypto trading comprehensive and quick. Our service features an intuitive interface, simple navigation, and agreeable exchange rates. Both new and experienced users enjoy crypto-to-crypto swapping without unnecessary manipulations.
So, how to convert BTC to ETH using the Robopay platform?
- Register on the Robopay platform.
- Transfer Bitcoin to your crypto wallet. You can purchase BTC with your bank card for fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) – it will appear in your wallet automatically.
- Specify the amount of Ethereum you need.
- Once the fees and the final amount of ETH are defined, you can convert BTC to ETH and get ETH transferred on your wallet instantly.
No other steps are required! The entire process of exchange takes a few clicks. There is no need to register on third-party services and wait for the order execution. Robopay is an all-in-one solution: it allows storing your crypto assets right in the online wallets, perform instant Bitcoin to Ethereum exchange, and buy a cryptocurrency for fiat.
BTC to ETH Price Details
As of today, BTC to ETH price is 40.254408 Ether. However, this rate is changing during the day, and we recommend checking Robopay blog and using trading instruments to stay in the know about the recent price fluctuations. We keep track on the cryptocurrency and provide up-to-date information to assist you in BTC ETH trading.
Why convert Bitcoin to Ethereum?
Despite the fact that Bitcoin is the ‘king of cryptocurrencies,’ it’s not necessary to keep all your crypto assets in BTC only – there is a variety of reliable options available, and Ethereum is one of them. Throughout the years of cryptocurrency existence, it has almost always been in second place by market capitalization and continues being a highly demanded and valuable asset.
Consider BTC to ETH conversion due to the following reasons:
- Ethereum is a highly developed blockchain that enables smart contracts and is widely used for the creation of decentralized applications. Thus, it’s utilized not only for crypto trading but also for making payments in dApps.
- Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum serves as the intermediary between various cryptocurrencies for swapping. Some platforms do not use BTC as the primary coin for all exchange pairs and prefer ETH instead.
- Ethereum is a highly prospective cryptocurrency. Thanks to its technological advances and ceaseless improvement, the crypto asset promises to grow in price in the following years. Thus, it is a wise long-term investment.
- It goes without mentioning that Ethereum can also be used for daily trading and cryptocurrency arbitrage – ETH price daily fluctuations might get pretty high depending on the market.
Bitcoin (BTC) - Ethereum (ETH) transaction fees
If you want to exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum on Robopay, you should remember about transaction fees. They range around 0.25%, depending on the sum of the transaction and user’s account. When you perform the exchange, the fee will be calculated instantly and automatically – there is no need for your to figure this out.
To convert BTC to ETH with minimal commission, you should upgrade your account. It can be done by passing the KYC procedure and takes from a few hours to a few days.