- Enter addresses
- Awaiting deposit
- Awaiting exchange
LTC to BTC converter
Being Bitcoin's hardfork, Litecoin has been on the top of popularity for a pretty long time, and still stays a very promising cryptocurrency – this pair is often used by crypto-traders. If you want to perform Litecoin to Bitcoin exchange, you have found a perfect service. Robopay online crypto-converter allows swapping Litecoin to Bitcoin instantly with minimal commissions. Find out how you can perform the exchange quickly and flawlessly.
Exchange Litecoin (LTC) to Bitcoin (BTC)
Robopay makes the process of LTC to BTC change simple as never before by providing a comprehensive instrument for trading and the best conditions for users. We guarantee instant transactions, low fees, and excellent customer service.
You can convert Litecoin to BTC in four easy steps:
- Register on the Robopay platform (BTC and LTC wallets will be generated automatically).
- Add Litecoin to your account. You can either send it from another cryptocurrency wallet or buy LTC instantly using your credit card. Robopay accepts USD, EUR, and GBP.
- Proceed to the exchange tool. Specify the amount of Bitcoin you need. The required Litecoin sum and LTC to BTC exchange rates will be calculated automatically.
- Make the payment and receive Bitcoin on your wallet immediately.
You’re done. There is no need to register on third-party crypto exchanges and search for the lowest exchange rates possible, no need to place orders, and wait for their execution – Robopay makes it all instantly for you.
LTC to BTC Price Details
Today, LTC to BTC price is 0.004909. However, the price rates are changing daily, so we recommend checking this information before proceeding with transactions. Don’t forget to check Robopay’s blog and read cryptocurrency price predictions, and use our trading instruments to discover LTC to BTC exchange rates. We keep tabs on cryptocurrencies and related events to help you make the right trading decisions.
Why change LTC to BTC?
Even though Litecoin is a great cryptocurrency for daily trading, crypto swapping, and long-term investments, there is a bunch of reasons why you may need to perform Litecoin to Bitcoin exchange:
- Being the world’s biggest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is a pretty reliable asset that is not likely to disappear from the market. It makes the coin suitable for long-term investments.
- Bitcoin is used as an intermediary for exchanging two different cryptocurrencies. It is traded in pairs with all existing crypto-coins.
- A lot of online stores and vendors accept Bitcoin payments. You can also order a credit card to make BTC payments in brick-and-mortar businesses like restaurants and shops. The cryptocurrency is being widely introduced around the world.
- Bitcoin is a profitable asset for cryptocurrency arbitrage and daily trading since its cost fluctuates on different exchanges to a great extent.
- Bitcoin allows for anonymous payments in the majority of countries, and the transaction fees are lower than in banks.
Litecoin (LTC) - Bitcoin (BTC) transaction fees
Note that Robopay’s charge for Litecoin to Bitcoin exchange varies around 0.25% - the commission depends on the user’s account and the sum involved. If you want to reduce LTC to BTC swapping free, upgrade your account by passing the KYC procedure – it will take from a few hours to a few days. The final transaction fee will be calculated automatically when you use the converter. No hidden payments are charged!
With Robopay, instant LTC to BTC exchange becomes possible. We guarantee the most convenient conditions, 24/7 customer support, and safe crypto-wallets for every user. Enjoy flawless trading available anywhere, anytime.