Cosmos (ATOM) Price Prediction for 2020-2025
With a technologically advanced blockchain underlying it, Cosmos cryptocurrency has become quite popular and highly-demanded. It is often used for trading and as a long-term investment. If you consider adding it to your crypto-portfolio, it won’t hurt to check Cosmos price prediction. Let’s find out how much ATOM will cost in 2020 and the following years.
But before you read ATOM price prediction, learn more about the crypto asset.
What is Cosmos (ATOM)?
|ROI Since Launch||- 55%|
|Launch Date||March 15, 2009|
Cosmos (ATOM) is a multifunctional open-source platform based on blockchain technology, whose ambitious goal is to create an ecosystem that allows you to connect and exchange information between various existing block networks in a completely decentralized way.
The purpose of this ecosystem is to solve one of the biggest problems of modern blockchain networks, which cannot communicate and conduct transactions between one another without the use of intermediaries (this includes centralized exchanges).
The Cosmos Network (ATOM) consists of many independent blockchains called “zones” that can communicate with each other using the so-called Inter Blockchain (communication protocols) and special systems (hubs) that enable the exchange of information between autonomous platforms.
The Cosmos network is based on its proprietary Tendermint matching algorithm, which establishes the connection with Binance Chain and Binance Coin. Also, this algorithm solves the Byzantine fault tolerance problem, which is the first implementation of Stake Proof. The Tendermint algorithm is designed in such a way that makes network branching impossible, thus eliminating the theoretical threats of hacking the system.
Due to the fact that Cosmos is a Proof of Stake network, validators are used to approve transactions and create new blocks in the Cosmos system (ATOM). Validators vote for subsequent transaction blocks that will be added to the blockchain network in successive rounds, each of which has a so-called leader who offers his own block of operations for approval by other validators. If this block is rejected by users of the Cosmos network (ATOM), it moves to the next round, which also does not guarantee its future approval.
Advantages of Cosmos (ATOM)
What makes Cosmos a special blockchain? It has a few competitive advantages which, of course, have a positive influence on Cosmos price prediction:
- Support of cryptocurrency experts. Almost all the top exchanges themselves, without an application from the developers, added the altcoin to the listing. Moreover, he is supported by Changpeng Zhao from Binance and Fred Ehrsam from Coinbase. The latter (or rather, his Paradigm hedge fund) invested $ 9 million in the development of cryptocurrency.
- Promising technology. According to most experts, the integration of various blockchains will not only solve many current problems of the cryptocurrency market but also make it truly global.
- Practical use. The technology is already used by well-known services and applications: Binance Chain, e-Money, IOV, IRISnet, Kava, Lino Networks, Terra, and many others.
There is only one thing that hinders ATOM price growth: the maximum supply of ATOM coins is not limited, which means it is inflationary. Currently, the Cosmos network (ATOM) has more than 236 million units of ATOM tokens, of which more than 190 million are in circulation on the market.
Short-term Cosmos price prediction
In order to find out what is short-term ATOM coin price prediction, we will check out the opinions of TradingView users.
According to user Marselvv, there are three break zones for ATOM now. inside there are some trading channels easy to see Pivot points:
- Breaking zone 1 would be really bullish and make new highs.
- Breaking zone 2 We go longer sideways
- Breaking zone 3 would be really bearish and making some new lows.
According to the user readCrypto, ATOM seeks support at 1.830 USDT. We need to make sure that the MACD's rising divergence is divergent and can rise – then the main price point is 3.415.
ATOM seems to be kept above the support level, so short-term Cosmos coin price prediction is positive in relation to both USD and BTC.
According to use mr_kosovsky, if we don't keep it at the current level, 2543 satoshi level is waiting for us. However, ATOM is worth 3225 satoshi now, so there is nothing to worry about. Here is his chart:
Summing up the above-mentioned opinions, we can say that short-term Cosmos price prediction is $2.5-2.6.
Cosmos price prediction 2020
Here is ATOM price prediction from the websites providing technical analysis:
- According to Previsioni Bitcoin, ATOM coin price prediction 2020 is $8.37 in December. That might be a pretty realistic number if the overall crypto market manages to become bullish again.
- However, WalletInvestor’s Cosmos price prediction 2020 is far less optimistic: ATOM will cost around $0.46.
- DigitalCoin Cosmos coin price prediction 2020 is $4.25, which is the most probable number. Yet again, ATOM needs some impulse from the market to grow so.
- According to the TradingBeasts website, Cosmos price prediction 2020 is $2.74678 max, and $1.86781 min. The numbers are probable and adequate.
- CryptoInfoBase website analyzes numerous factors and concludes that ATOM price prediction is $7-8 by the summer of 2020. Price growth should be forced by Bitcoin’s raising.
Thus, our ATOM coin price prediction for 2020 is $3.6 by the end of the year. There are no events foreseen to trigger the crypto market growth.
Long-term Cosmos price prediction
And here is a short breakdown of technical forecasts:
- According to TradingBeasts, ATOM will cost $2.4-3.6 by the end of 2021, and the 2023 forecast is $2.3-3.4. That’s not a big difference.
- DigitalCoin’s ATOM price prediction 2021 is $5,21, 2022 - $5.84, 2023 - $6.94, 2024 - $8.6, and 2025 - $8.91.
- Previsioni Bitcoin website claims that ATOM will cost $16.56 by the end of 2022.
- WalletInvestor price prediction 2021 is $0.27, which is a typical pessimistic forecast for them. In 2022, it will cost $0.16.
Also, you can find a lot of ATOM coin price prediction options by the tech sector on WalletInvestor website:
It’s hard to make any detailed price predictions for ATOM because the cryptocurrency market is constantly fluctuating, and it’s hard to predict which events will take their greatest toll on it.
According to analysts studying the situation on the cryptocurrency market, the prospects for the ATOM cryptocurrency in 2020 will depend on how quickly and successfully major crypto assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum manage to recover. This will take the cryptocurrency market out of the crisis and attract disbelieving users back. As a result, the renewed interest of investors in the crypt will positively affect the position of altcoins.
In addition to the general situation on the market, the development of the coin will be influenced by the activity of developers in eliminating the existing problems, as well as the attention of investors, since it will be difficult for Cosmos creators to realize all their plans without their support.
Also, we must not forget about external pressure from competitors offering similar functionality to users. In the case of the rapid development of the main rivals in the crypto market, Cosmos might be unable to stand the competition.